Tuesday 18 July 2017

Shadowhawk X800 Tactical LED Flashlight Technology Truth


I would have called bologna on that before getting my hands on one of these. The organization rates this electric lamp at Shadowhawk X800 lumens. I don't know whether that is a great deal however this thing is unbelievably splendid. I wouldn't have any desire to sparkle it specifically in somebody's face.The center is control by sliding the focal point lodging (?) forward and back. 

The distance back and the light topped off my front yard. The distance forward delivered a tight (square) pillar that enlightened the power transformer on a post two or three hundred feet down the hill.I haven't played with the strobe setting which (as per the special material) has some self-preservation utilize. 

You can likewise set it to strobe a SOS flag. May be convenient on the off chance that you were harmed and lost in the woods.I attempted to record some video yet it didn't turn out. I've saw both positive and negative audits on the Shadowhawk X800 and chosen to try it out. I've been inspired up until this point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment